Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This Weeek

Here is a summary (in chronological order) of the past week and a bit of what's to come the rest of this one.

Low Points:
  • Baby & I have been sick
  • Had to miss couples' group breakfast, church, Bible study, AND women's study
  • Not enough down time to get better quickly (Mom's only get down time when children are sleeping)
  • Missing going to SF with Kerr & Arndis today (P got called in & the rest of us are still recovering)
High Points:
  • Curled up in my favorite sickie outfit (complete with comfy footwear) and read a good book
  • Fall weather got here!
  • Got to hang out with Kelly, Kerr, & Gina  (Amazing to have Kel & Kerr in town at the same time!)
  • Sent Tula off to her new home with Kelly in AZ
  • Found my baby girl sitting on the couch with her hands folded and head down saying, "Daddy, Daddy, Uncle..."  She was praying for Peter & Richard.  Cutest thing I've ever seen.  
  • Being silly with my hubbie 
  • Listening to long unheard songs on my iTunes and remembering the wonderful people God has placed in my life over the years
  • Will get to go see Poppa Bill, Momma Lynne, Deb, Ted, & my precious nephews
I'm ready to be done feeling like someone is standing on my face, but beyond that it has been a pretty great week.  I'm continuing my work on T.J.'s birthday gift.  I'm excited about it!  Her birthday was last week, but I wasn't done yet.  I may post about it once she's received it, but can't before then (it'd ruin the surprise).  Today we're going to focus on resting, getting better, and trying to get things done around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment