Friday, May 13, 2011

Fun From FB

My Life According to Otis Redding

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick Your Artist:
Otis Redding

Are you male or female:
Look At That Girl

Describe yourself:
A Woman, A Lover, A Friend

How do you feel about yourself:
Little Ol' Me, Got To Get Myself Together

Describe where you currently live:
Good To Me

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
(Sittin' On) the Dock of the Bay

Your best friend is:
My Girl

You and your friends are:
Ton Of Joy

What's the weather like:
Wonderful World

Favorite time of day:
A Hard Day's Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
That's How Strong My Love Is

What is beauty to you:
Lord Have Mercy

Your last relationship:
I've Been Loving You Too Long

Your fear:
Give Away None Of My Love

What is the best advice you have to give:
Tell The Truth, Try A Little Tenderness, Respect

Thought for the Day:
Change Is Gonna Come

How you would like to die:
Let Me Come On Home

No comments:

Post a Comment