Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Year!

It's been a year!  I can't believe it.  Life has been going well, but has been busy.  My youngest is running, dancing, and talking up a storm.  My oldest is still my more quiet observer - sitting looking at books as I type.  Her sister is running around in a diaper & tutu lamenting, "my horsie gone!"  Lately I've been working on taking better care of myself.  I'm finally back to working out and reading more.  I'm getting to connect with friends more than I have in a long while, but I still find it much harder in this season of life.  Hubbie and I celebrated our seventh anniversary last month.  He still makes me laugh like no one else and amazes me with his heart.  I'm growing closer to God and so thankful for His grace.  I hadn't been spending much time with Him over the last year.  Not the way I used to.  I could feel it.  I'm not the person I desire to be when I'm not connecting with Him.  I'll update more later, but for now this is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment