- Be more patient. I guess really my resolution is to get more time with God so that more of the fruit of the Spirit grows in my life.
- Reconcile with my Wii Fit. We had an argument a few months ago when it told me I'd gained 4 pounds since I'd started using it. We haven't been on speaking terms since.
- Be the best wife & mom I can be (with God's help).
- Do more silly things just because.
- Show those around me just how much I love them and not be afraid to be vulnerable.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
"Every breath is a second chance"
That is a line from Switchfoot's new song "Your Love Is A Song." I love it. It is such a perfect reminder as a new year begins. I usually don't do resolutions. This year I've decided I'm going to. Here are a few of them: