Thursday, March 24, 2011

Smiles on a Sick Day

My oldest is sick.  She has the cutest little froggie voice right now.  Rainy inside days with a sick toddler and a baby in the midst of a growth spurt are not known to be full of smiles, but today I was thankful for the little things.  That made quite a difference.  The other, even bigger thing was getting some time with God.  Here are some of the things that made me smile today:

Coffee from my sweet husband

A no real reason phone call from my mom

Reading this awesome book to my sickie face

My beautiful girls (matching outfits c/o Nana)

 This super fun dress by Jelly the Pug I ordered for A
Even better?  Getting it from modnique for $13 instead of $36
Can't wait to see her in it!

Texting, FBing, & E-mailing with Janette, 
my best friend since we were 12

Sharing music I love with my littles

This "album cover" photo of Boo
Notice the drum around her neck while playing harmonica 

This post & just how much God loves ME

One of my babies might need one
I wonder if I could make it

and this song...

I hope your day was full of smiles too!

2 comments: