Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

This morning we went to the Rose, White, & Blue Parade. It was wonderful! After we hit the street fair with Lenny & Sarah. My favorite float was:



It was actually pulled through the parade by the hose! I loved it! There were some very cool cars too. There were 3 classic Mustangs, but all 3 were red convertibles. I LOVE classic Mustangs, but I'm just not as big on red ones or convertibles. Because of that my favorite cars were probably the Woody and the Willy. The owner of the Willy even let my girl sit in it! Here are some pics:







Tonight we are going to do sparklers and watch the Boston Pops! I'm really excited!

Have a wonderful 4th of July and remember how much we have to be grateful for!

I want to send a special thank you to Kerr, Scott D., Adam C., and all the other military men and women for serving and for going through things we back at home can't fathom. Thank you for giving so much.

2 comments: