Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home

A Few Things That Feel Like Home To Me:
  1. Really good time in prayer
  2. My husband's arms
  3. My little girl's smile
  4. The sounds of my family enjoying themselves when I visit my folks
  5. My brother calling me, "Seester" or "The Joy of my Heart"
  6. Hugs from old friends who truly know me with all my many quirks and imperfections, yet still love me
  7. Chuck Taylors
  8. My favorite jeans.
  9. The perfect chai tea latte in the fall or caramel macchiato in winter or spring
  10. Driving down Santa Teresa on a warm day with the windows down and a good song playing.
  11. "America" by Simon & Garfunkel

4 comments:

  1. Awww So cute... These really made me smile Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have 5 pairs of Chuck Taylors and I love my comfy jeans. I'm with you on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother calls me Seester too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete