- Really good time in prayer
- My husband's arms
- My little girl's smile
- The sounds of my family enjoying themselves when I visit my folks
- My brother calling me, "Seester" or "The Joy of my Heart"
- Hugs from old friends who truly know me with all my many quirks and imperfections, yet still love me
- Chuck Taylors
- My favorite jeans.
- The perfect chai tea latte in the fall or caramel macchiato in winter or spring
- Driving down Santa Teresa on a warm day with the windows down and a good song playing.
- "America" by Simon & Garfunkel
Sunday, July 19, 2009
A Few Things That Feel Like Home To Me: